Senior User Researcher
|Job Title:||Senior User Researcher|
|Salary:||Up to £498.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 08:50|
Contract opportunity: Senior User Researcher - Blackpool - initial 3 months - £450-498 per day - INSIDE IR35 - ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE (essential)
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35 and will need someone with active SC clearance
1) 5+ years' experience with leading and planning user research
2) Experience delivering to a government service standards
Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
Leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing; Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design).
Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material.
Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction; Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
Senior User Researcher:
- Develop a research plan for undertaking programme level pre-discovery, including developing research hypothesis and objectives, using appropriate methodologies and delivering supporting artefacts for reuse.
- Conduct follow on user research into prioritised hypotheses, identifying and validating user personas and what needs users have, and how the current Veterans UK services meet those.
- Provide coaching and skills transfer to existing Veterans UK staff.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's