Senior UX Researcher / Designer
|Job Title:||Senior UX Researcher / Designer|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 17:03|
About the role
One of my leading clients are looking for a Senior UX Researcher & Designer to support phenomenal and continued growth. Working out of the HQ in Cambridge, you will be responsible for delivering intuitive and engaging UX that defines the commitment of our global Customer Experience function.
The Senior UX Researcher & Designer position will be responsible for a wide range of activities, including UX design, with a focus on data gathering and analysis, user testing and research activities that align with our customer experience vision.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analyse, collaborate, propose and champion sophisticated user experiences that support customer and business needs. Being the voice of UX in project streams, evangelizing and motivating UIs, developers, PMs and others that participate in our agile processes.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative research. Utilising user behaviour and data to support your UX rationale, resulting in concise detailed
- Looking ahead at roadmap releases plan supporting activities including; gather and share data, such as (but not limited to) interviews and user testing (both internal and external), heatmaps, recordings, polls, funnels, journey maps.
- Collaborate on planning, identifying UX priorities and requirements with product owners to create sophisticated standout functionality, user flows and experiences, whilst identifying with and challenging the current IT capabilities.
- Adapt processes to keep abreast of current UX practices and industry change. Share findings with the team and others influenced by UX workflow.
- Set the pace for UX output; production and refinement.
- You're a UX practitioner with experience utilizing a strong understanding of usability design principles to produce real value for a large ecommerce brand or organization, working across both desktop and mobile.
- Experience utilizing both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Working within a small UX team, you can independently conduct research, analyze feedback and design sophisticated solutions.
- You are used to collaborating with members of UX, other individuals, teams and departments.
- Job satisfaction equates to continual exploration, discovery, proposition and delivery of great UX.
- Understand the importance of communicating cross-function, to convey UX led ideas and can display the confidence to drive projects forward, identifying who needs to be involved and engage.
- The desire to improve the end-to-end customer experience, empathizing with and representing the user.
- You have created UX specifications, wireframes, complex user flows, using Axure or similar with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with UX Design tools (OmniGraffle, etc.) and interactive prototyping tools (ideally Axure).
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £440.18 per day
Web Content Designer
Up to £216 per day
Senior Software Development Engineer
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior IT Engineer
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Senior VMware Engineer
£475 - £550 per day