|Contact Name:||Adam Butler|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 13:41|
Do you want to be working for a trading firm that was been built with technology being at the forefront of everything they do? The firms core value is built around investing money, time and energy to build technology systems and quantitative models to help minimize client risk while making great return on investments. If you want to join a team who's goal is to make something better every day then this position may be for you.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Work closely with traders to design, analysis, development and implementation of new web-based applications.
- Own the requirement building and design of the overall architecture of web applications
- Within a lean team, you will also be responsible for coding and development
What Skills Do I Need to Apply?
- BS/BA or MS in Computer Science
- Worked on at least 4-5 major front end application builds from start to finish
- Extensive experience in a Linux environment
This firm has excelled at what they do and have a blueprint for success. They expect to grow further over the next few years and technology is the main driver for their future growth. Your work will significantly impact the organization and you will be given freedom to build applications across the trading lifecycle rather than being tied into particular areas or asset classes. The company offers a great salary, a very positive and relaxed office culture and the opportunity to work on extremely challenging projects that will push you as a Developer.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" at the bottom of this page or email email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's