Senior Workday Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Workday Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 11:11|
Senior Workday Analyst - Established Global Company - Central London
My client is looking for a Workday expert to join its team to improve and drive adoption and functionality of the Workday system in the business. The business is at an exciting time of its transformation as it has multiple modules live and scope to implement further.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skillset within Workday and an excellent communicator as liaising with key stakeholders and wider hr team is critical for success in the role.
The company is a leader in the industry and enables excellent career growth in an agile work environment.
- Manage the technical aspects of the Workday system (configuration, integrations, testing, reporting and data).
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and key stakeholders in the business to drive adoption and effectively redesign HR processes.
- Deliver training to the wider business.
- Support the development of further Workday modules.
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 + benefits
- 2+ years' experience with Workday
- Excellent configuration experience.
- Excellent communicator.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's