Senior Workday Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Workday Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 14:32|
Senior Workday Analyst - Global company - Central London
My client is a well-known property developer/management company operating globally. The company has recently undergone a large-scale Workday transformation and is about to go-live.
The ideal candidate will have Workday configuration experience and be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders ensuring the optimisation and adoption of Workday into the business.
The company is a leader in its industry with a large presence. Its dedicated to finding the best quality of people allowing for a positive and fun work environment.
- Maintaining, administering and configuring Workday HCM acting as an SME.
- Ensuring accurate data to allow for effective reporting.
- Supporting multiple ongoing Workday projects.
- Liaising with the IT, HR and end users by delivering training and workshops so they understand the full use of Workday.
- Identifying issues and ways to improve business processes.
Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 - £66,000 + benefits
- 2+ years with Workday.
- Technical knowledge of Workday.
- Excellent communication skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's