Service & Repair Engineer
|Job Title:||Service & Repair Engineer|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 10:10|
Service & Repair Engineer - Hull - FULLY Remote
Key skills candidates should have/hold;
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: Biomedical Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a medium/high volume regulated industry, preferably with ILS and Project Management experience..
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume industry, preferably with medical device experience.
- Experience in Reliability Engineering, particularly in reliability tools / techniques.
- Experience of Change management and / or design control
- Skilled in MS Office suite and Adobe.
- SAP experience desirable
- Report writing skills
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's