Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £520 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2019 13:56|
Contract opportunity: Service Delivery Manager - London - initial 9 months - outside IR35 - £500-520 per day
- Oversee and manage a team of Agile Delivery Managers. Providing guidance, mentoring and training in agile delivery across the team.
- Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning _ iterating frequently.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's