Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £520.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 08:44|
Role: Service Delivery Manager
Contract Length: Initial 6 months
Location: Central London
IR35: Outside IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £520 per day
- There are several technical artefacts that will be required in order to ensure that the I&O components, such as scheduling and listing and components in CTSC, are able to function effectively.
- The business programme is currently undergoing a scoping and prioritisation exercise, which will result in a change request for further funding and resource, but in order to support development and articulation of the technical scope and delivery model, the digital workstream needs to urgently appoint experienced delivery managers who will be able to define and design the technical elements of the projects.
- A business case for the approach, resources and funding to enable delivery of the solutions will be prepared and this will provide the financial cover for both the programme and technical team.
- These resources are however urgently required in order to put in place the plans, structure and initial requirements cannot wait until the business case and funding are approved and in place.
- We are therefore seeking to recruit an experienced delivery manager to create the technical artefacts that will be required
Please respond with your CV if this exciting opportunity is of interest to you and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's