Service Delivery Migration Analyst/ 2nd level support
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Migration Analyst/ 2nd level support|
|Salary:||Up to £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 10:34|
Looking for a project Migration Support Analyst to provide timely and efficient Migration/2nd level support; transition to a new Azure Tenant and Windows 10 image using Microsoft Auto Pilot.
The successful candidate will perform configuration, administration, deployment, and documentation duties required to facilitate the migration.
Key Skills and Experince
- Contribute to project activity, completing assigned tasks as necessary to the designated timescales, focusing on quality and attention to detail.
- Respond to assigned requests for IT support and services (including incidents) relating to the migration in a timely, polite, and efficient fashion, adhering to the defined SLA timeframes.
- Positively contribute ideas and feedback to help improve support levels and the customer experience throughout Migration
- Provision and deploy new equipment and applications to individuals and groups, following the appropriate processes and ensuring compliance with licensing requirements
- Follow the defined department ITIL processes and procedures, and wider company standards, policies and procedures; providing feedback on processes where improvement opportunities are identified
- Provide regular updates to customers, and to the IT Service Delivery Team Lead regarding progress, escalating issues where a technical or management escalation is required
- Build positive relationships with users to enhance the level of service provided and ensure the migration and any associated impact is well received.
- Where necessary coordinate and ensure logistics around delivery of migration equipment is carried out in a timely manner.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Directeur de programme technique migration AWS
Senior Manager - Cost Delivery
£90000 - £140000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Agile Delivery Manager x 2
£500 - £550 per day
£500 - £550 per day
Oracle Fusion Assistant Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits