Service Design Lead
|Job Title:||Service Design Lead|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 10:34|
Contract opportunity: Service Design Lead - London - 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £500-600 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
What You'll Do
* Identify and build strong relationships with stakeholders across large-scale and high-profile projects, influencing and collaborating with them to improve the user experience.
* Create and improve user-centred services efficiently and to a high standard.
* Review and provide direction on the work of other service designers and user researchers
* Develop a strategic view across a range of products, focusing on the end to experience of all of our users
* Manage relationships between your team and others to ensure consistency and share good practice.
* Focus relentlessly on the user need, and ensure every aspect of product development is user-centric and evidence-based
* Develop the strategy for new or existing services to meet user needs, based on evidence gathered from a variety of existing and new sources, including first-hand lived experience data
* Work with the Head of User Centred Design Operations in team development and recruitment.
* Work with Policy, Clinical Product Owners, other team Service Designers and User Researchers to understand service requirements and integration across our services
* Significant experience of service design within either a government, health or social care setting
* Experience of GDS methods
* Experience with working with constraints and ability to identify, challenge, and adhere to them.
* Knowledge of best practices in service design.
* Confident communicator: able to persuade; negotiate; influence; network; and collaborate
* Good time management and the ability to work without supervision
* Ability to get to the heart of an issue, demonstrating expert knowledge in an applied setting
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's