Service Design Transition Manager
|Job Title:||Service Design Transition Manager|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 08:34|
Contract opportunity: Service Design Transition Manager London initial 6 months OUTSIDE IR35 - £500-550 per day
- A strong background in Service Management, and experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
- Design and document new services. Ensure that service design principles and standards are embedded into projects, and that comprehensive support arrangements are put in place.
- Produce comprehensive service designs, incorporating business requirements, wider standards, Enterprise Services capabilities and external suppliers.
- Ensure that projects transition to live service in a safe and structured manner, engaging with project teams and Enterprise Services teams.
- Be part of the Service Architecture practice, and contribute to the definition of standards and continual service improvement.
They will design and transition services that:
- support business needs
- reuse existing service components
- are proportionate and affordable
- effectively span multiple suppliers, platforms and support arrangements
- Experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
- Experience in ITIL aligned Service Management
- Setting expectations and managing stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience in onboarding third party suppliers
- Experience of Service Design and Transition in Medium to Large Organisations.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE required
The successful candidate will have an ITIL V3 Foundation qualification and at least 2 of the Intermediate ITIL Modules, ideally Service Design and Service Transition.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Transition Analyst
£350 - £400.00 per day
Azure Programme Manager
City of London, London
Digital Marketing Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
Cloud Programme Manager (Azure)
Application Support Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension