|Job Title:||Service Design|
|Contact Name:||Megan Freeman|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 16:36|
I am currently recruiting for a Service Designer to complete a 7 month project, outside of IR35.
As part of the role, you will work alongside in-house teams and suppliers, work with blended teams to deliver outcomes based on data and user needs and support capabilities gaps within the scope of User Experience and Design.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Provide evidence of using service design to frame whole problems for users and facilitating design thinking through workshops with users, industry bodies, senior leaders and other stakeholders.
- Provide evidence of designing end-to-end services across a range of on-line and off-line channels for participants who are digitally excluded or have access needs.
- Provide evidence of communicating service concepts and ideas using methods that allow others to see all the different parts of a service.
- Provide evidence of integrating service design with other disciplines; user research, content design, product, business analysis, data analytics, behavioural insight, clinical and policy, to deliver end-to-end services in challenging circumstances.
- Provide evidence of prioritising the understanding of user needs and behaviour to underpin and drive design decisions.
- Provide evidence of analysing failure within a service and identifying root causes which can be resolved or documented for future learning.
- Provide evidence of designing and developing a service through an iterative, user-centered approach informed by user research and data analytics.
- Provide evidence of designing accessible and compliant services that met Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
- Experience of working in partnership with both in-house teams and other suppliers to achieve a shared outcome
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Data & Analytics
£100000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
£475 - £500 per day
£475 - £500 per day
Europe Financial & Operational D2C Lead PMO
City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day