|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 09:28|
Contract opportunity: Service Designer (Must have Portfolio to send over) - Leeds 12 months - £400-450 per day - inside IR35 - must be eligible for SC clearance
Please note: This role is inside IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience as a Service Designer or Systems Thinker.
- Experience solving design and research challenges through collaboration and user participation.
- The ability to translate research insight into opportunities and solutions for service users via the application of design research methods e.g. user journeys, services mapping, prototyping etc.
- Ability to develop hands on interaction design solutions for the products that enable the service
- A diverse set of methods & tools that allow them to illustrate the opportunities to improve specific service components and touch-points.
- Appreciation for and demonstrated ability to connect design solutions to pragmatic implementation
- A belief that a focus on people is fundamental in creating inclusive policies, products and services for social impact.
- Have a design-related degree or experience on a product, interaction or UX design role.
- Define elements layout, design patterns, controls and actions
Ideally the candidate will also:
- Have experience of working directly with front-end code to update prototypes skills in HTML, CSS and java script aren't essential, but all our designers learn the basics
- Be able to write for user interfaces
- Have demonstrable experience of collaborating on designs with a software engineer
- Have demonstrable experience of working in technical teams in complex environments
- Be able to manage other people's work, including planning work and checking it to make sure it's consistent and appropriate across products and services
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's