|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Salary:||£450 - £495 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2021 09:16|
Role: Service Designer
Contract Length: 3 Months initially
Salary: £450 - £495
Working closely with the Product Owner, the lead Business Analyst and a Researcher, the key focus will be supporting the discovery phase for the Medical Device Information System programme through the identification of user needs from the perspective of patients, clinicians and industry providers of medical implants for five registries and to inform the design of the service.
This will include:
-Qualifying user need and identifying patient journeys
-Development and testing of a prototype of a service that reflects user profiles and supports user need
-Developing the design of the service, focusing on user need to deliver the required outcomes including organising co-design workshops across clinical, patient and industry users
-Working closely with a business analyst to feed user need to support elicitation of required user stories
-Proactive engagement with the design group MDT, sharing concepts and focusing on value
-These outputs will support the design and development of the required service.
- Experience of conducting or supporting research with a design or user experience focus, especially within the GDS
- Considerable experience of implementing the full research and design lifecycle from designing research, to planning, implementation, recruitment, conducting research, analysing data, eliciting findings and communicating recommendations
- Demonstrable experience of supporting discovery research defining and testing hypotheses and prototypes
- Proven ability to communicate confidently within the scope of the role's responsibilities by using appropriate tools and language (this may be of a technical nature) to a varied audience of internal and external stakeholders
- Can interpret findings and work with the product team to develop and prioritise actions and recommendations
- Ability to present research and communicate prototypes and design decisions to non-user centred design professions
- Ability to organise co-design workshops with the support of a researcher
- Ability to use a range of software, tools and methods to prototype a product or service from low fidelity to high
- Ability to understand the context of the service, and the business constraints that will inform the design decisions.
- Able to design within those constraints
- Experience of working with a researcher to lead the design of a product or service within an agile multi
-Disciplinary team with product owners
- Experience of testing and iterating a prototypes of a product or service based on insights generated from research and usability testing sessions
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's