|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 09:28|
Contract opportunity: Service Designer - London (remote currently) - 12 months - £500-550 per day inside IR35 - must be eligible for SC clearance (5+ years British National)
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience as a service designer or systems thinker.
- Experience solving design and research challenges through collaboration and user participation.
- The ability to translate research insight into opportunities and solutions for service users via the application of design research methods e.g. user journeys, services mapping, prototyping etc.
- Ability to develop hands on interaction design solutions for the products that enable the service
- A diverse set of methods & tools that allow you to illustrate the opportunities to improve specific service components and touch-points.
- Appreciation for and demonstrated ability to connect design solutions to pragmatic implementation
- A belief that a focus on people is fundamental in creating inclusive policies, products and services for social impact.
- Have a design-related degree or experience on a product, interaction or UX design role.
- Define elements - layout, design patterns, controls and actions
- Have demonstrable experience of collaborating on designs with a software engineer
- Have demonstrable experience of working in technical teams in complex environments
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's