Service Designer/ User Experience Designer
|Job Title:||Service Designer/ User Experience Designer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:55|
Role: Service Designer/ User Experience Designer
Day rate: £400-450
Contract Length: 12 months
* (CVs Must have a Portfolio to send over)*
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience as a Service Designer or Systems Thinker.
- Experience solving design and research challenges through collaboration and user participation.
- The ability to translate research insight into opportunities and solutions for service users via the application of design research methods e.g. user journeys, services mapping, prototyping etc.
- Ability to develop hands on interaction design solutions for the products that enable the service
- A diverse set of methods & tools that allow them to illustrate the opportunities to improve specific service components and touch-points.
- Appreciation for and demonstrated ability to connect design solutions to pragmatic implementation
- A belief that a focus on people is fundamental in creating inclusive policies, products and services for social impact.
- Have a design-related degree or experience on a product, interaction or UX design role.
- Define elements - layout, design patterns, controls and actions
Ideally the candidate will also:
- Have experience of working directly with front-end code to update prototypes - skills in HTML, CSS and java script aren't essential, but all our designers learn the basics
- Be able to write for user interfaces
- Have demonstrable experience of collaborating on designs with a software engineer
- Have demonstrable experience of working in technical teams in complex environments
- Be able to manage other people's work, including planning work and checking it to make sure it's consistent and appropriate across products and services
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's