|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 10:45|
Contract Opportunity: Service Designer - London & Leeds - initial 6 month contract - £400-£500 per day (Dependent on experience)
As a Senior Service Designer, the candidate will be expected to:
- Specialise in designing interactions and interfaces for digital services
- Work on all levels of the service, from high-level flows and journeys to the fine detail of individual parts
- Work with different types of content and user-led interactions
- Work across digital and non-digital channels
- Focus on making working software rather than creating artefacts to describe software
- Understand the technical side of design
- At least 2 to 3 years experience as a Service Designer or Systems Thinker.
- Experience solving design and research challenges through collaboration and user participation.
- The ability to translate research insight into opportunities and solutions for service users via the application of design research methods e.g. user journeys, services mapping, prototyping etc.
- Ability to develop hands on interaction design solutions for the products that enable the service
- A diverse set of methods & tools that allow them to illustrate the opportunities to improve specific service components and touch-points.
- Appreciation for and demonstrated ability to connect design solutions to pragmatic implementation
- A belief that a focus on people is fundamental in creating inclusive policies, products and services for social impact.
- Have a design-related degree or experience on a product, interaction or UX design role.
- Define elements - layout, design patterns, controls and actions
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's