Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £150.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 15:19|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Service Desk Analyst - Microsoft technologies - West London - Initial 3-6 month contract - Competitive daily rate (Dependent on experience)
Our client is hiring for a Service Desk Analyst to join their Service Desk team on an initial 3-6 month contract based in West London:
As a Service Desk Analyst, your focus will be to provide support to our users and resolve as many incidents as possible as the first point of contact, escalating where necessary to second line support teams.
You will be responsible for providing first/ second line support across all IT equipment and consumables that are supplied to staff for their business activities, including laptops, desktop PCs and tablets, in addition to supporting software installed on these devices.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual, who has a passion for technology, can adapt to a busy working environment and has exceptional communication skills! As you will be liaising with colleagues across the organisation.
- Monitor the Service Desk queue within ITSM tool, reassigning tickets where required.
- Resolving a high percentage of incidents at the first point of contact, following knowledge base articles
- Ensuring all SLA's are met, prioritising support tickets and escalating as of when required
- Develop and maintain team documentation, related to 1st line support activities, including the creation and updating of knowledge articles.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and fix faulty user equipment and operating systems.
- Liaise with third-party software and hardware suppliers
Skills and Capabilities required:
- Ideally have worked within a Service Desk role/environment before
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as you will be liaising with colleagues across different regions
- Working knowledge of desktop technologies, including Windows, Exchange and Active Directory
- Previously worked with fault ticket management systems
- Can work within a team and independently
- Thoroughly enjoys problem solvingÂ Â Â
- Understanding of the Office 365 suite of applications such as Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams
- Basic knowledge of Web Application management
- Understanding of ITIL principles
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Transition Analyst
£350 - £400.00 per day
Business Analyst - Outsourcing
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst - Project Delivery
South East England, England
£350.00 - £400 per day
QA Test Analyst - Java
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Oracle Cx Support Analyst - Specialist Consultancy, Essex
£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE