Service Desk Manager - N.Bristol
|Job Title:||Service Desk Manager - N.Bristol|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Clarke|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 17:39|
IT Service Desk Manager sought by Bristol business looking to establish and grow an ITIL based Service Desk Team. Leading the existing team of two it's a hands-on role. We're looking for an IT Service Desk expert capable of reorganising and improving the existing support structure.
Service Desk Manager Role
- Design, implement and manage all service delivery operational processes and procedures
- Promote an ethos of continual improvement across the service desk
- Ensure user systems are licensed and operational in accordance with required service
levels and quality expectations
- Manage the delivery of support to our end users
- Strong communication skills.
- Manage support across multiple sites across the UK
The role is North Bristol, near Emersons Green. Salary is £35,000 - £40,000.
Please apply to be considered..
Key words: Service Desk Manager, Service Delivery Manager.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Sales Manager (FX)
£100000 - £150000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Project Manager - Data & Analytics
£100000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
PMO Officer - Data & Analytics
£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits