Service Manager - ITIL
|Job Title:||Service Manager - ITIL|
|Salary:||£475 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 08:18|
Role: Service Manager ( ITIL )
Contract Length: 6 months Initially
Location: Hampshire ( role is 80% on site)
Day Rate: £475 - £500 (DOE & SC Clearance)
Clearance: SC Cleared candidatesare preferred
Service Manager :
- Day to day service management of a 2nd level team supporting a number of large and complex systems, comprising of a wide range of Cloud, Big Data, COTS software and bespoke code.
- The role involves providing leadership/escalation for a growing in size technical team who provide 24 * 7 support for approximately 50 applications.
- Strong technical understanding of systems, infrastructure, processes and working in an AGILE DevOps programme is essential.
- Experience of working directly with Client and multiple 3rd party suppliers desirable.
- ITIL and AGILE qualification desirable.
- ITIL v3, PRINCE2 Foundation and AGILE
- SC Cleared Candidates are preferred
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Designer - Service Design
£575 - £600 per day
£450 - £485 per day
IT Project Manager (Spanish)
£65000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
SAP Change Manager
Cloud Programme Manager
£600 - £700 per day