Service Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Service Support Engineer|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 12:22|
Contract opportunity: Service Support Engineer Newcastle/Blackpool initial 6 months OUTSIDE IR35 - £300-350 per day SC Clearance (essential)
Please note: This role will require SC clearance and include travel between sites
Required to in-source work from 3rd party supplier whilst maintaining day to day operations
- Act as 2nd/3rd line support for incidents, problems and changes to solutions and services.
- Provide specialist technical support and assistance to projects ensuring delivery of requisite non- functional requirements and to continual service improvement.
- Responsible for preparations and support of IT Operations solutions and services, physical or virtual, according to industry and organisational best practices standards, service requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) throughout the lifecycle.
- Provide technical support and assistance to projects.
- Coach and mentor junior team members and assist in the delivery of provision of first class service, and consistent levels of capability available as required by the organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's