|Job Title:||ServiceNow Developer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2022 11:42|
Contract opportunity: ServiceNow Developer - North West England - 9-12 months - INSIDE IR35 - £550-650 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
It will also require being on site 2 days a week in their North West office
The specialist will need to be a highly experienced (Practitioner level) ServiceNow Developer. Managing day to day development/design of features and applications, contributing towards the design programme milestones.
Essential skills and experience
* Information Security (DDaT) Problem Management (DDaT) Service Focus (DDaT) Technical Breadth (DDaT)
* ITIL Qualification or experience/skills Demonstrate experience of working in a large scale organisation and/or Government or Public Sector installation of Service Now
* Experience of delivering new configuration and functionality to the ServiceNow Production instance in line with the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
* Ability to complete stories assigned or escalate blockers to ensure that development is completed to expected standards and are delivered within timescales Attend and participate in Agile ceremonies.
* Ability to complete development of user stories to the definition of "Done".
* Experience in building, configuring and implementing ServiceNow features, applications and integrations
* Experience of reviewing code and configuration changes made by other members of the delivery team to ensure compliance with their Standards
* Providing support and guidance to members of the delivery teams and acting as a point of technical escalation
* Experience of building and testing simple integrations, or can work on more complex integration as part of a wider team
* Current ServiceNow platform Certification
* Minimum of 2 years' hand on Development experience on the platform
* Service Experience in configuring and developing features and applications within the ServiceNow product.
* Core Platform - Level 3 (Practitioner) ITSM Module - Level 2 (Working)
* Project and Portfolio Management module - Level 1 (Awareness) ATF Configuring and maintaining - Level 1 (Awareness) Integration Hub - Level 1 (Awareness)
* Self-Service Portal - Level 1 (Awareness) Virtual Agent & NLU - Level 1 (Awareness) Performance Analytics - Level 1 (Awareness)
* Technical Skills: Information Security (DDaT) Problem Management (DDaT) Service Focus (DDaT) Technical Breadth (DDaT)
* 3rd Line Support for incidents, problems and changes
Nice-to-have skills and experience
* Agile Development
* Knowledge of Angular. HTML, CSS
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's