ServiceNow Lead/Consultant (HR)
|Job Title:||ServiceNow Lead/Consultant (HR)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Lewis|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 09:38|
ServiceNow Lead/Consultant (HR) - Big 4 - Flexible base
My client is a leading management consultancy looking to further expand its HR Technology practice. You will get the opportunity to lead on multiple projects and play a key role in helping develop the practice further.
The role focuses on the HR feature of ServiceNow and previous experience of working with this is essential for success in the role.
The company serves some of the largest brands and undertakes some of the largest technology projects. This is a great opportunity to build on your current experience and influence in one of their fastest growing practices.
- Work on major client implementations.
- Support the client through full implementation from design, configurations and training.
- Ensure the clients understand the benefits of ServiceNow.
- Advise on integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Help build out the practice and mentor junior resources.
Location: UK travel - flexible base location
Salary: £55,000 - £80,000 + Car allowance + bonus + benefits
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow.
- HR/HCM process knowledge.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs