ServiceNow Project Manager
|Job Title:||ServiceNow Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Francis Kerins|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 16:42|
My client is about to embark on a project to move from the current ITSM tool (Samanage), and migrate to Service Now. This would not just impact the IT function, but cross functions to Marketing, HR, Finance and others.
- Have done a full Service Now Implementation from other ITSM tools, and also built up migration from no ITSM tool into Service Now.
- Great communication skills, ability to deal with internal C-level stakeholders
- Ability to push back on scope creep.
- Full understanding of ITIL framework, support to build up Production takeover, Change mgmt., Problem management and Configuration management processes.
- Europe time zone, project teams will be in CET.
You will work with external teams who are doing the implementation itself, making sure we drive the timelines and KPI's, and liaising with internal stakeholders to make sure the solution fits the business demand.
This role will be 99% remote.
This role would be to start beginning of August.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's