|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£600 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huseyin Akpinar|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2022 11:24|
Role: SharePoint Developer
Length: Until 30/09/2022
Location: West Midlands - 5 days ON SITE
IR35 Status: Outside IR35
Pay Rate: £600-£650 per day
One of my UK public sector clients are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer. They are recruiting for a SharePoint Developer to join them onsite at their hub based in the west midlands, this initial contract will run onto the end of September - which has a view to extend beyond this.
They are interested in SharePoint Developer with experience of working in an Agile environment amongst multi-disciplinary teams. Past experience of working within the public sector would be ideal, although this is not essential.
ACTIVE DV CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
* Significant experience implementing and supporting IT solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Server with exposure to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019
* Experience of developing PowerShell scripts using the SharePoint PnP Framework and XML templates for site configuration.
* Experience of development tools such as Yeoman and NodeJS.
* Knowledge or experience of using code repository such as Git.
* Experience working as part of a technical design & delivery team
* Experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment
* Able to produce a high standard of technical and instructional documentation, such as Low Level Designs, implementation plans and support documentation.
Are you interested in this position? If so, then please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400 - £600 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits
£450 - £500 per day + Outside IR35
£500 - £570 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£600 - £700 per day