|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £440.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 10:09|
As a SharePoint Online Developer, you will work with an existing IT team to support a business transformation programme introducing Microsoft Office 365 across our business. Utilising your expertise in PowerApps development, Flow and Forms, including creating standard reusable PowerShell scripts and automated processes and creating standard reusable links to external systems to develop and configure SharePoint Online collaborative working spaces and associated workflows. You will be working with the Solution Designer, Lead Developer and other teams across the IT and Business Change areas, to assist colleagues in providing an exceptional customer experience.
So, what would you be doing?...
Developing and configuring solutions in SharePoint Online
Supporting the roll out of Microsoft Office 365 application in support of the SharePoint Online solution. This will specifically include:
- Developing PowerApps
- Creating workflows using Flow
- Creating processes using Forms
- Creating automated processes to support end requests through the SharePoint collaborative spaces
- Creating standard reusable links to external systems
- Supporting IT and Business User testing
- Providing technical support when required
You need to be this kind of person…
- Passionate about providing excellent end user engagement and experience
- Prepared to work through challenges that may be presented by the business
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these things...
- Hold proficient knowledge of SharePoint Online features and functionality
- Content and permissions management
- Experience of workflows in SharePoint designer
- Proficient with PowerShell and CSOM/HTML/jQuery
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's