|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Korina Kvadranti|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 09:00|
My client is currently looking to hire SOC Analysts for their Global Security Operations Center. It is a very exciting time to join them, because they are currently on an endeavour to move from re-active monitoring function to pro-active threat intelligence driven investigations capability. As a SOC Analyst you would be working in an exciting environment navigating a very specific threat-landscape, within a globally established corporation that encourages their employees to learn and develop.
Role specific experiences:
- Experience working in a SOC environment monitoring various security toolsets - SIEM (Splunk preferably), IDS/IPS, Network Access Controls, WAF, among others.
- Broad knowledge of security investigation techniques
- Familiar with current malware trends and anti-malware solutions
- Strong understanding of basic networking protocols.
In return my client offers an opportunity to:
- Skyrocket your career by working in a progression-driven environment
- Good compensation package
- Expand your skillset
- Learn by working on an array of amazing projects
- Use the latest tech
- Thrive as a part of a well-known stable company
Salary: £40-60k + On-Call Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Apply today to grab this fantastic opportunity before it's gone!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum + + on-call-allowance + benefits
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
SOC Analyst - Reading
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Senior SOC Analyst
West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Additional benefits