|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 17:15|
Salary: £40k + On-Call Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
I'm currently working with one of the fastest growing Cyber Security Managed Detection & Response (MDR) firms in the UK who are continuing their expansion and looking to bring in a SOC Analyst. The successful candidate will be working directly alongside the Lead Analyst and Head of SOC, analysing sophisticated threat actors and incidents as they occur. This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing firm which is recognised as an industry leader for developing its Analysts and providing exposure to some of the most sophisticated threats out there.
Role specific experiences:
- Experience working in a SOC environment (1-2 years), monitoring various security toolsets - SIEM, IDS/IPS, Network Access Controls, WAF, among others.
- Knowledge of security investigation techniques - PCAP Analysis using open source tooling (Wireshark) a significant advantage.
- Strong understanding of basic networking protocols.
- Eligibility and willingness to undergo SC Clearance.
In return my client offers an opportunity to:
- Skyrocket your career by working in a progression-driven environment
- Good compensation package
- Expand your skillset
- Learn by working on an array of amazing projects
- Use the latest tech
- Thrive as a part of a well-known stable company
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits
Senior SOC Analyst
£55000 - £65000 per annum + On-Call Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Up to US$35000 per annum
Carbon Black Expert
New York, USA
Up to US$150000.00 per annum