|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + bens|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 10:46|
A UK leading Cyber Security Managed Detection & Response (MDR) firm are looking to bring in a SOC Analyst. Working directly with the Lead Analyst and Head of SOC, you will be analysing and responding to sophisticated threats and incidents as they occur.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion and interest in Cyber Security to work with one of the UK's most successful Information Security Firms. They are recognised as an industry leader for developing their Analysts, meaning that this offers an opportunity for exceptional career growth because all senior positions are offered to internal applicants rather than external hires.
Role Specific experience
- Experience as a SOC Analyst (1-2 years) monitoring various toolsets e.g. SIEM, IDS/IPS, Network Access Controls, WAF etc.
- Strong understanding of industry leading security products and network services.
- Eligibility and willingness to undergo SC Clearance.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fast career progression with fantastic career development and training.
- Great working culture, and collaborative team.
Salary: Up to £40k + benefits
Location: Reading (Central)
If you are interested in this opportuinty for a SOC Analyst, please apply through the link provided.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's