|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 13:51|
I am currently seeking a SOC Analyst for a 6-month contract with a possibility of an extension (Working from home/client site yet to be determined). This role will be paying £300 per day INSIDE IR35
You will be joining a new team of 2 analysts and will be helping to clear incidents and mentor staff on best practice.
- To monitor, maintain and protect the client's networks, systems and assets for malicious activity typically using technologies such as SecurityIncident and Event Management (SIEM) and IDS systems
- Strong knowledge of IP, networking, firewalls, and other security devices
- Managing vulnerability assessment systems
- Escalating issues where needed to senior management.
- Reporting back on threats
If you feel you are suitable for this role please do send me your latest CV to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's