|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Salary:||£32000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Turner|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2022 15:53|
Salary: 32-40k + 20% Shift Allowance + Strong Package
Location: UK based
One of the UK's most renowned Cyber Security MDR firms who I'm presently working with are seeking to add a SOC Analyst to their expanding Cyber Monitoring, Detection and Response capability. You will be working directly under and with the SOC Manager, SOC Leads, and other external clients while responding to alerts and looking into incidents.
This is a terrific chance to work with a group of outstanding SOC analysts, learn about cutting-edge XDR technologies and techniques, and receive top-notch, individually personalised training and mentoring from Senior SOC Analysts and Leads who are extremely technical and experienced.
- Monitor cyber defence security tooling - SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, VM, etc
- Investigate incidents utilising tooling in place, as well as proactively using open source investigations tooling, e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump, Mojo Packets, etc
- Accurately document and report findings to clients, handling calls and guiding through incidents.
- Previous experience working in a SOC environment or exposure to various security monitoring technologies (SIEM, Intrusion Detection / Prevention, Endpoint Detection, etc)
- Genuine interest in cyber security and evidence to back that up - own home lab set up, PCAP Analysis experience, TryHackMe, etc
- Solid knowledge of typical network services (web, mail, FTP, etc.), security holes in the network, and attack strategies.
Click the link to apply or contact me @ 'email@example.com' if you're an aspiring Cyber Security SOC Analyst wishing to join one of the UK's most cutting-edge Cyber MDR companies and get some of the best hands-on training from real professionals!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's