|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lawrence Morris|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 17:31|
My client based in London are looking for a SOC Analyst to begin a role ASAP. The successful candidate can expect a 6 month contract and the client can offer up to £550 per day for this position for the right candidate.
Day to day:
- General day to day running off the SOC.
- Use a variety tools to help detect any threats and help escalate them to the relevate teams.
- Monitoring security infrastructure from the UK Market Unit SOC
- 3+ Years SOC Analyst
- Strong experience with SIEM tools and Splunk.
- One project previously working for an international client
If you are available, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South West London, London
Up to £45000 per annum + pension, benefits
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salesforce Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Quant Research Analyst
£150000 - £200000 per annum + bonus, pension
Payroll Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
£375 - £400 per day