SOC Analyst - £30-35k + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits
|Job Title:||SOC Analyst - £30-35k + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2021 09:40|
I'm currently working with one of the most advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR) companies in the UK who are looking to bring in a SOC Analyst to join their growing Cyber Monitoring, Detection and Response capability. The successful candidate will be working directly underneath and alongside the SOC Leads and SOC Manager, responding to alerts and investigating incidents from a massive variety of clients, whilst working alongside a genuinely exceptional team of SOC Analysts.
This is an incredible opportunity for a SOC Analyst to join one of the most highly respected MDR capabilities in the UK and gain exposure to cutting edge XDR technologies and methodologies, whilst also receiving personalised training plans and hands-on mentorship from highly technical and experienced Senior SOC Analysts / Leads.
- Monitor cyber defence security tooling - SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, VM, etc
- Investigate incidents utilising tooling in place, as well as proactively using open source investigations tooling, e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump, Mojo Packets, etc
- Accurately document and report findings to clients, handling calls and guiding through incidents.
- Previous experience working in a SOC environment or exposure to various security monitoring technologies (SIEM, Intrusion Detection / Prevention, Endpoint Detection, etc)
- Genuine interest in cyber security and evidence to back that up - own home lab set up, PCAP Analysis experience, TryHackMe, etc
- Eligibility to gain SC Clearance (British citizen or have lived in the UK for last 5 years)
Salary - £30-35k + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits
Location - Reading (2 days in office)
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an employer who values your professional growth and development this role is perfect for you.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and convenient time to speak.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
*Please note this role does not offer sponsorship*
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior SOC Analyst Up to £55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
Senior SOC Analyst Up to £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Security Operations Analyst - £60k + Benefits + Bonus
£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
£36000 - £42000 per annum