SOC Analyst Up to £40,000 + 20% Shift Allowance
|Job Title:||SOC Analyst Up to £40,000 + 20% Shift Allowance|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + +benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2022 08:40|
I'm currently working with one of the most advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR) companies in the UK who are looking to bring in a SOC Analyst to join their growing Cyber Monitoring, Detection and Response capability. The successful candidate will be working directly underneath and alongside the SOC Leads and SOC Manager, responding to alerts and investigating incidents from a massive variety of clients, whilst working alongside a genuinely exceptional team of SOC Analysts.
This is an incredible opportunity for a SOC Analyst to join one of the most highly respected MDR capabilities in the UK and gain exposure to cutting edge XDR technologies and methodologies, whilst also receiving personalised training plans and hands-on mentorship from highly technical and experienced Senior SOC Analysts / Leads.
- Monitor cyber defence security tooling - SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, VM, etc
- Investigate incidents utilising tooling in place, as well as proactively using open source investigations tooling, e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump, Mojo Packets, etc
- Accurately document and report findings to clients, handling calls and guiding through incidents.
- Previous experience working in a SOC environment or exposure to various security monitoring technologies (SIEM, Intrusion Detection / Prevention, Endpoint Detection, etc)
- Genuine interest in cyber security and evidence to back that up - own home lab set up, PCAP Analysis experience, TryHackMe, etc
- Eligibility to gain SC Clearance (British citizen or have lived in the UK for last 5 years)
Salary - £30-35k + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits
Location - Reading (hybrid)
If you are an aspiring Cyber Security SOC Analyst looking to join one of the most advanced Cyber MDR firms in the UK and receive some of the best hands-on training from genuine experts, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst Solution Owner - Up to £60k + Bonus + Benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
£32000 - £40000 per annum
Cyber Security SOC Analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Cyber Manager - Deals Up to 100k + Package
£10000 - £90000 per annum + 10% Bonus + £5.5k Car
Senior Cyber Security Manager - Up to £100k + Benefits + Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus