SOC Team Lead
|Job Title:||SOC Team Lead|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Leading Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:50|
SOC Team Lead
Salary: £65-80,000 + Leading Benefits Package
Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-5
Currently working with one of the most reputable financial institutions in the UK as they continue to evolve their internal SOC capability and develop their internal security monitoring, analysis and response capabilities. They are looking for an experienced Senior SOC Analyst / Team Lead who can be the technical lead and escalation point on the most complex investigations, as well as a thought leader in suggesting ways to develop their wider SOC processes and procedures.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an established Cyber Security capability for a Globally renowned organisation, right as they begin their evolution into a proactive, intelligence driven threat hunting function; working alongside a highly skilled team of Cyber Defence Specialists.
- Receiving escalated incidents and alerts from L1 & L2 analysts, taking ownership of these alerts, and responding accordingly.
- Work closely with the Head of SOC to proactively develop and strengthen the Security Operations Centre (SOC) capabilities.
- Liaising between the incident response leads and other relevant stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hand on experience with leading SIEM and SOAR technologies.
- Strong experience in vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection and incident response activities.
- High level technical knowledge of multiple operating systems and security technologies including network sensors and endpoint protection suites.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Power BI Lead
£80000 - £110000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Incident Handling Lead
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£650 - £700 per day
Security Operations Technical Specialist
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package