|Job Title:||Software Architect|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2021 14:28|
Lawrence Harvey have recently partnered with one of the leading Robotics firms based in Canada. Together, we are searching for senior level talent to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This position is a Software Architect level position, giving you full scope across multiple teams (spanning 4 divisions and over 30 people). This position will be working within the Infrastructure Software team, this person will be the technical glue between the Low Level Embedded, Graphics User Interface (GUI) and High level Architecture teams.
In this role, you will be working with the leadership team, peers and C-suite to provide technical direction for the Low Level Embedded and Graphics User Interface (GUI) group. You will also be tasked with mentoring more junior employees.
The ideal candidate will have a background similar to the below:
- Someone with a proven background in Software Development (ideally 5 or more years industry experience).
- Experience working on C++ and Python.
- Any experience working with (or in) Web Development/ Embedded teams would be a huge advantage.
- Experience taking new products out to market would also be a huge advantage.
- A strong educational background, Masters or PhD preferred
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, follow the link and apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's