|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Britton Jeal|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 16:43|
Software Developer - Brighton - £30,000-£50,000k
Lawrence Harvey is hiring for an exciting opportunity in a software development role. The company is fast growing, exciting and a market leader in their industry, the candidate will be a key part of the team and contribute to decision making. Our client is looking for the brightest software developers to join their growing team. Working for them will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and career to the limit.
A practical role in the I.T department.
The applicant should have;
- An understanding of building internal software for the business.
- Be involved in the whole software development lifecycle.
- An understanding of programming, designing and implementing software.
- Strong knowledge and experience using .net and C#.
- A good understanding of networking and data backups.
- The ability to be part of a team and contribute to decision making.
- Competitive salary.
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's