|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Britton Jeal|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2020 12:21|
Backend Developer - £40,000-£60,000 - Guildford
C# ASP.NET SQL
Lawrence Harvey are working with a client who are developing a new digital measurement platform. Due to the recent pandemic our client has secured a grant in to develop a social care tracker. They're looking for a backend Developer to join this exciting new challenge, you will have the chance to develop and grow your skill set using C# ASP.NET SQL.
C# ASP.NET SQL will be the focus of the developers work, working in an agile environment on a greenfield project which will include development of the web and data processing, data stores and ETLs with third party applications and data sets, you will have guidance and assitance from a systems architect.
You will have the chance to work in an entrepeurial environment, in a SETsquared business which connects enterprises between the Universities of Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Southampton and Surrey.
You will have the chance to develop your C# ASP.NET SQL and work remotely a couple of days a week once you have settled in, allowing you to gain a great work life balance, making you the most efficient developer possible.
C#, ASP.NET AND SQL
- Architecture (SOLID principles, design patterns, CQRS)
- Strong database architecture and analytical skills with knowledge of SQL and/or NO SQL)
- Strong knowledge of data management concepts like caching, data modelling, profiling, and query optimisation
- Development concepts like multi-threading
- Development in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows Services, and WCF
- Development best practices e.g. unit testing
- HTTP APIs and messaging
- Remote working
- 4 days a year supporting a local social or environmental project of your choice
- Salary increase in the new year
If you're interested or know anyone interested, please get in touch.
C#, ASP.NET AND SQL
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's