Software Developer - Bristol
|Job Title:||Software Developer - Bristol|
|Salary:||£30000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Norris|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 09:28|
Are you interested in working on innovative projects?
Helping to deploy solutions on the cloud?
Using CI / CD tools like Docker?
We're looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Consultancy based in Bristol, on a permanent basis.
There's no "regular" travel needed here like most consultancies and you'll be based out of their offices conveniently located in the City centre and close to all nearby transport links.
You'll be joining an agile development team responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying applications for a variety for customers using a wide range of technologies.
Our client works with a range of clients across the intelligence and public sectors providing full life cycle project implementation from early stage consultation through to implementation and support.
If you are a Software Developer / Engineer with at least one year's experience in either Java, Python or C++ then this would be an excellent chance to join an organisation that can provide opportunities to develop your existing skillset and also gain exposure to new technology and modern development methodologies.
- A minimum of at least one year's experience working with either Java, Python or C++
- Relevant academic qualification, i.e. BSc Computer Science degree or similar
- Experience working within agile teams
- Eligible to qualify for SC clearance
- Additional experience with any of the following is desirable but not essential:
- Experience of DevOps including CI / CD, virtualisation or containerisation
- Cloud hosting, i.e. AWS, Azure or similar
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Enrollment into our clients pension scheme - up to 10%
- Group income protection
- Life insurance
- Provide health insurance (for you, your spouse and dependants)
- Childcare support
- Cyle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Stock purchase plan
- Family care scheme
- PC loan
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation with a progressive, forward thinking and inclusive work culture.
If of interest, please apply with an updated CV to Dan Norris.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£40000 - £60000 per annum
£60000 - £75000 per annum
.NET Web Developer - Central Bristol
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Graduate Software Developer - Java
£25000 - £30000 per annum