|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Salary:||€65000 - €70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 10:35|
Software Developer, Berlin - Medical Devices
Your creativity and your professional, independent approach to work will make a large contribution to the success to the world of medical technology.
What does this position offer to you?
- Headquartered in Hennigsdorf, Germany
- Home office flexibility
- Permanent Position
- Create exceptional products
- Work with a dynamic, congenial and international team
- Lean hierarchy
What will be your tasks?
- Responsible of handling software projects in a team
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Development of components with agile methods (TDD)
- Evaluation and documentation
What skills should you have?
- University degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of medical software development
- Excellent knowledge of C ++, C # or Java
- Profound knowledge of software architecture and computer graphics / image processing
- Knowledge of Windows development and the use of Qt, VTK, ITK, IGSTK and OpenGL are beneficial
- Experience with the administration of Windows 10, OS X, iOS is beneficial
- Good German and English skills
- Committed and results-oriented work, team player
- independence and sense of responsibility
- resilience and flexibility
About the company:
Our client develops, produces and distributes globally unique navigation systems and interdisciplinary devices for computer-assisted surgery, allowing the surgeon an on-the-spot positioning of the instrument and procedure monitoring. With our innovative products we serve customers in key markets in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Do you want to know more?
Once you have applied with your CV (no letter of motivation is needed), we will be discussing all your interests and needs in detail. We will also contact the client in your behalf, introduce you to him / her and make sure that you are prepared very well for the upcoming interviews.
If the above-mentioned position doesn't match your needs, then I would suggest contacting me directly for what I have available.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Send your CV directly to my E-Mail) or give me a call on +49 (0)89 / 21093991
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Software Developer
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Graduate Software Developer - Bath - £25,000
£20000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Software Developer - Consultancy - Bristol
£30000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits