Software Development Manager - Advertising Privacy
|Job Title:||Software Development Manager - Advertising Privacy|
|Contact Name:||Jason Chacho|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 15:42|
Lawrence Harvey is partnering with one of the Largest Multinational Technology companies globally to recruit for privacy software engineering professionals to join the Advertising arm of the business.
It is a great time to join this company. Due to their unique combination of online retail behavior data, industry-leading cloud services, and fast-moving start-up culture, they are uniquely positioned to grow their share of the online advertising industry.
The emergence of a wave of privacy regulation has brought rigor and structure to managing privacy software engineering and has opened a range of opportunities to join this growing practice.
This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned hands-on technical engineering leader to join their Privacy software engineering Advertisement team to contribute to their ongoing efforts. This role is open to all applicants who are currently living in, or willing to relocate to, Boulder, CO.
- Manage and coach a team of Privacy Software Engineering specialists to work on key initiatives within Advertising & across the group
- You will focus on engineering solutions that will support privacy by design
- In this role you will create and maintain relationships between various other teams across the business (product, QA, business teams, etc)
- Mentor direct reports, provide performance feedback and help them develop their careers
- A rich experience working in Software Engineering with 8-12 years of experience with a degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Prior experience managing software development teams
- Expertise in an object-oriented Java and AWS environment
- Prior experience of managing software engineering teams
- Preferred experience within Privacy and/or Security
- Preference for candidates with experience in the Advertising industry
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to US$35000 per annum
Data Protection Officer / Privacy Lead
£90000 - £110000 per annum + car allowance, flexible working
Legal Director (AdTech, Privacy & Product) - Media Streaming
San Francisco, California
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
€300.00 - €400.00 per day