|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 15:06|
Software Engineer - Worcester - £35-55k
Your role will be C# focused, developing desktop applications for the company's new and existing product line. The working environment is open, friendly and diverse. You will be linking in closely with all teams within the wider Engineering department, including Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
You will be developing C# software in line with industry standard regulations, ensuring all documentation is kept up to date. Your mindset should be focused on making good software for products that help people!
Working within the pharmaceutical industry for a highly innovative company with a great reputation, you will be given the chance to make a real impact.
In return my client offers a range of benefits such as flexible working hours, free parking, a brand-new modern office with an on-site cafeteria, a generous pension scheme and much more!
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Believes in team ethic and eager to widen & share knowledge
- Excellent time management with ability to work on hard deadlines
- Self-motivated and have passion for trying new technologies
- Extensive experience in C# with .NET latest versions
- Extensive experience with WPF and MVVM design patterns
- Experience building maintainable codebases using OOP and SOLID principles
- Ability to work with highly complex, scalable code and promote the benefits of automated tests and peer review
- Experience in unit test frameworks such as NUnit or similar
- Good understanding of distributed Version Control Systems such as GIT
- Extensive experience and strong believer in Agile methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD and configuration tools e.g. Azure DevOps or similar
- Degree in computer vision, computer science, or other relevant technical discipline
- Experience with a range of software languages and tools, including C#, C++, and C
- Good understanding of data structures and big data processing frameworks
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL or similar
If this seems like the type of role you'd be suitable for, apply now!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £60000 per annum
C++ Software Engineer
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Junior Technical Software PM - Boutique Consultancy
£45000 - £55000 per annum + DoE + Benefits
£60000 - £70000 per annum + pension, benefits
€450.00 - €500.00 per day