Software Engineer & DevOps
|Job Title:||Software Engineer & DevOps|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 10:43|
I am currently looking for an Engineer with strong Software and DevOps skills, to take on an initial 3 month contract.
We're looking for someone with flexibility who can take on a variety of work, from assisting with brand new green-field products and integrations of current services. The team works in a fast-paced startup like environment within the wider organisation.
- Contributing to the technology strategy for our incubator team to reach their ambitious goals;
- Working closely with the Product Lead to shape the product strategy and direction; practice Scrum/Kanban and work lean.
- Being involved in a truly collaborative cross-functional team, working within a start-up atmosphere;
- Laser focus on the most valuable priorities to offer the best result for the user, and the business;
- Often shipping code from inception through to development and launch;
- Finding that careful balance between build quality and speed of delivery;
- Iterating on anything and everything to make incremental improvement in a test-and-learn approach;
- You should be comfortable with writing automation using Jest and Cypress.
- Strong front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3) and an eye for design, UX and accessibility
- You're comfortable working with some (does not need to be all) of the following:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- AWS Services
- Datadog, Kibana
- GraphQL, TypeScript, ES2019
To learn more about this contract role and register your interest, please upload an updated CV and I will reach out very soon.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's