Software Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Software Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 13:33|
Lawrence Harvey are currently working with a leading Analytics business in an effort to add 2 Software Engineering Managers to the group.
Both of these positions will inherit a team of 4 developers with the view to grow to 9 (per team) by the end of this year and the aim of getting the group to 50 by the end of next year.
You will be working alongside a team built from experts from Google, Amazon and other technology leading companies.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with other members of the senior leadership team to drive growth of the engineering department.
- Advising senior leadership on the best technologies to use.
- Leading and mentoring junior employees, building a team of finely tuned coding gurus.
To qualify for this role you must have a skillset comparable to the following:
- More than 5 years industry experience.
- Strong educational background (PhD preferred)
- Extensive experience within Python programming
- Any experience working with Analytics teams will be a bonus
- Prior background leading teams through hyper growth phases
- Experience working on the cloud (AWS is preferred)
If this sounds like the kind of position you could be interested in, please follow the link and apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£20000 - £40000 per annum
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £55000 per annum