Software Engineers (Desktop)
|Job Title:||Software Engineers (Desktop)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 10:33|
Our client, an IT company who specialise in Asset Management Software, is looking for Software Engineers to join their diverse and skilled team in Emersons Green.
You will be joining a team of passionate, friendly developers working on the company's core Desktop platform. You will be working next to the web development team too and may even have the chance for some cross-over work in the future gaining exposure to the latest web technologies.
They are looking for multiple Software Engineers currently and will consider profiles of candidates from Junior up to Senior level (salaries dependant on experience).
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle focusing on the Microsoft stack
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain and make suggestions for new designs
- Work with various teams in the organization and deal directly with design engineers, to ensure appropriate project requirements are met
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment
- Great team participation skills
- Experience level 2+ years
- Strong .NET development skills using C#
- UI development using WPF, XAML and MVVM
- Entity Framework
- API design and development
- Knowledge of OOP best practice and design principles
- Writing unit tests and other forms of testing
- Azure (preferred but not essential);
- A drive for problem solving and an inquisitive mind.
- Ability to achieve under tight deadlines and thrive in a pressured environment.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team on large projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who are fast becoming market leaders in their sector. There is a clear path for career progression at this company, along with numerous perks such as flexible working, bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme and subsidised training courses.
Apply today if this role is of initial interest.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Engineers (WPF)
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Software Engineer - C++
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Java Developer
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Senior DevOps Engineer
City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Added Benefits