Software Engineers - Java
|Job Title:||Software Engineers - Java|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 09:53|
Software Engineers - Java
Exciting Software Engineer Job opportunities in Farnborough, Hampshire with a world class aviation company.
Due to continued growth, my client has a fantastic opportunity for Java Software Engineers to get involved on a range of large-scale projects. If successful, you will be creating and working on industry-critical products that are used across the business.
Why You Would Like It:
- Track global fleets of aircraft in real-time
- Join an expanding team with growth opportunities
- Modern Agile development environment and exposure to advanced technologies
Software Engineer - Java
My client is a leading provider of software and services for the aviation industry. They develop and supply a range of software products which are used extensively within this sector. Harnessing the use of AI and Cloud technologies, this rapidly growing company produce software for a global client base and are simply revolutionising the industry. Very exciting times ahead!
The company are investing heavily in technology this year and consequently are looking to add several members to the development team. They have very ambitious growth plans over the next year so this is a great time to join. Above market rate salary on offer along with remote working options (travel to Farnborough required 2 or 3 days a week).
They are recruiting for a multiple Full Stack Developers / Software Engineers with commercial experience in producing multi-tenant systems. You will design, develop, test and deploy software for enterprise level clients who rely on their applications to manage various datasets relating to the air traffic industry.
- The work will be varied and challenging, from developing enterprise-wide software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications to sophisticated optimisation solutions.
- Getting involved with the full development lifecycle to consistently deliver high quality software.
- Bring ideas to the table, try out new techniques, and keep on top of emerging tools and trends.
- Contribute to software projects, to deliver quality outputs on time and budget.
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers.
- Understand how our customers use the products through site visits and collaborative activities.
- Be an active team member, understanding and embracing our Agile culture.
- Solid work experience on Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience of implementing API's that utilise SOAP / REST
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Understanding of the entire development process, including design, development, and deployment
- Solid knowledge of best development practices
- Proficient use of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Familiar with JS Frameworks - Angular or React
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as CI/CD, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Docker, Kubernetes
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send through your CV as soon as you can.
Job Type: Full-time
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's