|Job Title:||Software Tester|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alastair McCartney|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2017 17:17|
Our authority provides high quality public services to over a million customers. We build and deliver smart, fast and cost-effective solutions for both the council and a range of partner organisations. With IT investment of more than £45 million a year we are as business-like, efficient and successful as any private sector company and have a national reputation for IT excellence, innovation and value.
Our IT Testing Team makes a significant contribution to maintaining the quality and usability of IT solutions. Your role will be varied and you will have the opportunity to test a wide range of applications and web-sites. You will be expected to understand technical specifications and to produce appropriate documentation to support the testing process.
- Strong and proven background in software testing / web application testing
- Strong experience of end-to-end software testing including regression testing and writing manual test scripts
- Experience of automated testing (preferably Selenium and C# on .net framework)
- Good experience within Agile / Scrum
- An understanding of customer service
- Effective communication skills, including oral, written and presentation
- Able to establish effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Experience of using processes effectively
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Demonstrates a methodical approach with good organisation and problem solving skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience of working with a defect tracking tool, eg TFS.
- Experience of using Microsoft Test Professional to create and run test cases, manage defects and track testing progress
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Senior DevOps Engineer
City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Added Benefits
£400.00 - £500.00 per hour
City of London, London
£350.00 - £500.00 per day