Solar Performance Product Manager
|Job Title:||Solar Performance Product Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Britton Jeal|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 14:44|
Solar Software Product Manager - £60-70k + Bonus
Lawrence Harvey are on the lookout for a Solar Software Product manager with the UKs largest independent renewable energy company. Working for this company will allow you to work for an established and ambitious company helping them to achieve their mission of offering affordable zero carbon energy.
Day to day you will be tasked with managing their tailored software platform across solar, wind and energy storage sector. You will oversee controlling the budget and Delivery of the Solar Software Performance and energy storage performance as well as manage the software product team.
Working for this company will guarantee you the chance to be involved in rewarding work, making a huge difference influence on the environment globally. Furthermore, they encourage a healthier work life balance from the top down, offering flexible working, making you the most efficient you can be at work.
- Leading a software team to start a new solar performance analytics
- Ownership of Product Management Plan
- Creation of the 5 year Product Stratergy
- Define a development roadmap
- Line Management of internal software developers
- Software Product Ownership
- Project & Product Management
- Agile Software Development
- Renewable Energy (Solar) other disciplines considered
- Ability to discuss and specify data transformations and numerical algorithms
- Cloud development experience (in particular Azure
- APIs/Web services
What can they offer you?
- Private Healthcare
- Performance Bonus (Up to 30%)
- 25 days holiday
- Discounted Green Travel
- Four Volunteering days
If you're interested or know anyone who would be interested please get in contact.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's