Solution Architect Salesforce
|Job Title:||Solution Architect Salesforce|
|Contact Name:||Pascaline Baumann|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 15:54|
Mission/ Freelance / Paris / Archi / Infra / Cloud / Digital / Solution Architect / Salesforce
Lawrence Harvey recherche pour le compte de son client un Architecte de Solution Salesforce pour une mission de longue durée pour un client basé à Paris.
Freelance ou portage - Pas de sous-traitance, merci.
Mission : Longue durée
Temps plein - télétravail possible
Support the technical Build and Run of D2C digital platforms for the EMEA Region (eCommerce, CRM, Customer Service, Retail tools)
- Be responsible for all technical activities occurring within the team (on both platform & application's development) by ensuring alignment in the technical direction and compliancy with the Enterprise Architecture recommendations
- Assess architectural and technical requirements and impacts on the "as-is" EMEA architecture
- Be the contact for EMEA digital team on technical topics and decisions
- Be the contact of Digital Transformation Office and other Regional teams with Digital IT Director on technical topics and decisions
- Support the Digital Run teams during Prod issues and during 3rd party integrations
- Challenge existing SI partners (regular checkpoints/controls)
- Maintain and document technical knowledge of Digital ecosystem, and provide technical oversight to external (and potentially internal) development teams
- Brief SI partners on technical improvements to be made on the platforms to ensure better performances
- Make sure that new features release impact is evaluated and controlled before releases
- Be the referrer for supporting the validation of Salesforce contracts, license sizing and follow up
- Contribute to stabilize the overall activity (technical ways of working, ways to handle releases, ensure stable dev/test/prod environments)
- In charge of technical performance reporting and KPIs
- Take active part to the pre-project/validation phase of a new projects (contribute to challenging external partners' proposals and approaches, be the technical advisor for any new project in eCommerce, Customer Service, CRM areas, validate technical specs)
- Take part to new projects as a technical / architecture advisor
- Suggest, formulate and promote innovative ways to improve both business and IT processes.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategy development
- 8-10 years of experience in delivering IT/digital projects with a good understanding of the software development lifecycle, release process, environment landscape, agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce platforms :SFCC, SFSC compulsory, SFMC is a plus
- Experience with EAI (enterprise applications integration)
- An experience on SI partner side is a plus
- Fluent English and French
- Previous solid experiences with Salesforce technologies (certifications)
- Developer skills
- Good knowledge of JIRA & Confluence tools
- Knowledge of Shopify technology would be a plus
- Project management skills would be a plus
- Good contact with both business and technical stakeholders is required
- Adaptability and ability to navigate in a complex organization
- Analytical skills, curiosity and good communication skills are essential
Si cette opportunité vous intéresse, merci de postuler sur l'annonce ou de m'envoyer votre CV à firstname.lastname@example.org (Pascaline Baumann) et je vous recontacterai pour vous donner plus de détails sur la mission.
N'hésitez pas à partager avec votre réseau si vous connaissez des personnes qui pourraient être intéressées.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's