|Job Title:||Solution Designer|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £430.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Ruffles-Jones|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 09:34|
My client are searching for an Enabling Productivity (EP) Solution Designer to be based in Winchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of technology solutions built on enterprise class platforms which meet business requirements and enable projects to deliver against corporate strategies and objectives, ensuring these are in line with architectural standards.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in Enterprise grade IT solution design
- Significant background knowledge and design experience / skills.
- Experience with IOS, Android, Windows Applications, Application Management and Deployment, Windows 10, Data Security and Cloud Security
- Ability to act as SME against a wide range of proposals, technical & business areas.
- Ability to work with BA's and stakeholders to specify a high level the design.
- Good communication skills including verbal, written and facilitation skills
- Experience of handling multiple tasks running concurrently with varying complexity, time constraints, impacts and risks
- Experience of early planning, estimation and cost modelling
This is an urgent requirement and so the client are looking for people to start ASAP.
The initial contract is for 3 months, however extensions are expected.
Please also be aware that this is inside IR35.
If you are available and interested please apply for the role please and I will call you to discuss further.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £440.18 per day
Up to £440.00 per day
City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day
Product Designer/Technical Lead
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£500 - £600 per day
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits